Location: Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Ditchley House, Cork
We are pleased to announce our involvement in Lifesciences Trends 2017: An Outlook for Munster. Join us in the Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Ditchley House, Cork this November 15th, as we explore the topics that have shaped and impacted the Lifesciences sector in Ireland and in particular in the Munster region.
The event is aimed at providing a forum for professionals in the Pharma, MedTech and Supply Chain industry in Ireland. It will give many the opportunity to meet and challenge some of the trends in their sectors. The initiative is being supported by Exertis Supply Chain Services, KPMG, Crest Solutions, Acorn Regulatory and Orbsen Consulting and is an opportunity to encourage local sourcing in Ireland and stimulate growth on the island.There will be keynote speakers, panel discussions and various presentations of industry case studies.
- Brexit: The Potential Impact of Brexit on Lifescience Supply Chains
- FDI: Securing Foreign Direct Investment in the Munster Region
- Talent: Attracting and Maintaining Talent in Lifesciences
- Outsourcing: New Trends in Pharma & Med Tech Strategic Outsourcing
- Industry Case Studies: Bio-Pharma & Medical Devices
To learn more about this event or to discover how Exertis SCS can help you optimise your supply chain Cost, Capital & Complexity;
Phone: +353 1 405 6586