Exertis Supply Chain Services (SCS) participated in the 14th annual 3PL and Chief Supply Chain Officer Forum Europe 2016 in Venlo, the Netherlands from October 10th to 12th 2016. Dermot Connolly, Exertis SCS Head of European Business Development, joined a line-up of expert speakers to tackle the issues and uncertainties around an evolving global supply chain landscape.
Dermot’s presentation addressed the challenges that companies face as a result of having excessive cash tied up in inventory. Dermot’s presentation discussed:
- The increasing challenges that technology companies are facing as a result of global customer demand
- The implications on procurement, inventory management, storage and fulfilment
- How outsourcing these functions can dramatically reduce supply chain cost and complexity
- The bottom line benefits for technology companies which include lower costs, increased flexibility, more time and resources for business growth
To request a copy of Dermot’s presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About the EFT 3PL Summit & CSCO Forum
This is Europe’s only C-level logistics event, researched with and designed by C-Level 3PL executives. It is a forum to debate the latest challenges and trends facing the logistics industry. Topics include:
- How to grow a 3PL: evaluating the best route to growth for your company
- The economic, political and market drivers of logistics
- eCommerce; growth and opportunity
- The power dynamics of the 3PL-shipper relationships
- The future logistics landscape; how new technology and disruption are transforming the face of logistics
- Finding the right talent in logistics
To learn more about this event or to learn how we can help support your supply chain initiatives, email email@example.com or call +353 1 405 6586.