The new Exertis Supplier Order Management Portal is now available for our suppliers to self-serve. This unique system enables buyers and suppliers to communicate key procure-to-pay information more efficiently, thereby reducing the total supply chain cost.
The system automatically posts buyer purchase orders to the portal, and notifies suppliers by email. The portal enables suppliers to:
- Immediately acknowledge receipt of a purchase order (PO)
- Provide buyers with estimated delivery dates, item quantities and tracking references for each PO line item
- Print a barcoded delivery note (included with the shipment) which Exertis can scan during the goods receipt process
- View Exertis’ receipt confirmation
- Invoice against the PO
- Receive payment remittance advice
- View historic POs and raise a query online
To learn more about the new Exertis Supplier Portal or to request a demonstration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 405 6586.