Exertis Supply Chain Services is committed and dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility are adhered to both on a company wide basis as well as with our supply base.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Exertis is committed and dedicated to ensuring the highest standards of social responsibility are adhered to both on a company wide basis as well as with our supply base.
In the case of Exertis sourced suppliers, we employ a strict Code of Conduct and are absolutely committed to ensuring social responsibility is employed throughout the supply base. We particularly emphasises a strict ‘no tolerance’ policy towards human trafficking and slavery. Audits of our suppliers are frequent and all encompassing.
The Exertis ‘Code of Conduct’ includes the following
- There is no forced, bonded or involuntary prison labour
- Workers are free to leave their employer after reasonable notice
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour shall never be used
- Fair wages are paid
- Working hours are not excessive
- No discrimination on any basis is practised
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed
- No deviations from this Code of Conduct are tolerated.
Our suppliers must adhere to these standards as a condition of doing business with us and our customers.
Details of our opposition to slavery and human trafficking are outlined in the Exertis Modern Slavery Statement.
As a supplier of products that contain metals, Exertis is committed to operating in a socially responsible way.It is our policy to refrain from purchasing products from any known conflict sources and we expect our suppliers to adhere to the same standards.