|Title:||Junior Amazon Account Support|
|Reports To:||E-Commerce Business Manager|
We are a multi-million euro company that continues to grow, and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core
strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers &
customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management
and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics,
industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia.
We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership
network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design &
operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity
for our clients.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do
our utmost to accommodate you.
You will join a successful and growing team, performing a wide range of support and administrative tasks
across a variety of customers and E-commerce platforms. This role is suitable for an individual looking for
their first role in a career in supply chain management, purchasing or account management. Training on
systems, responsibilities, market and strategies will be provided as part of the ongoing role
- Order and return processing;
- Customer Service and Refunds;
- Sales and market analysis reporting;
- Inventory Reconciliation;
- Maintenance of master data and pricing in system;
- Working directly on the E-Commerce platforms;
- Interaction with internal Exertis teams as well as vendors;
- Transport co-ordination with logistics and warehouse.
- An open mind, willingness and enthusiasm to learn from colleagues and build a wide working
knowledge of supply chain management and fulfilment;
- Good level of English in terms of written and verbal skills, fluent Polish;
- Good level of personal presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to function within a team based environment;
- Time management skills, ability to take direction and proactively see tasks to completion;
- Attention to detail;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite;
- Years of experience in similar role: none
- Education required: qualification in Supply Chain Management a bonus.
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Situational Adaptability