|Reports To:||Materials Manager|
|Working arrangements:||Office based|
We are a multi-million euro company that continues to grow, and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core
strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers &
customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management
and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics,
industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia.
We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership
network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design &
operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity
for our clients.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do
our utmost to accommodate you.
Assistance to the materials group daily activities in both proactive and reactive capacity by providing
efficient planning, procurement and orders management services. Office based
- Main point of contact for issues raised by stakeholders, administering main Materials e-mail box
- Own and develop responsibilities within the materials group – reporting / transactions on SAP system
and Pricing management.
- Expediting shortages and ensuring timely escalation / roadblocks elimination.
- Update the Customer’s reporting systems: QDP/PRISM/TAM and producing metrics if required.
- Administrative support in access to the Customer’s systems for procurement team / contacting with
IT team in case of technical issues.
- Provide cover for Materials roles when required.
- Education required: Graduate / student of purchasing / supply chain / logistics studies (or
- Language skills: fluent Polish, very good English
- Other skills: Comprehensive PC skills required, particularly Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint,
Word, (MPR systems / SAP will be an advantage).
- Specific knowledge / experience: Ability to adapt quickly to new computer systems essential.
- Proactive & results driven.
- Able to work under their own initiative and make sound commercial decisions.
- Good communication & excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player with ability to work in a pressurized environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail