|Title:||Spares Inventory & VMI Technician|
|Reports To:||Spares Inventory & VMI Warehouse Supervisor|
|Working arrangements:||On Site|
We are a multi-million euro company that continues to grow, and are part of the DCC Plc group. Our core
strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers &
customers. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management
and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all size and industry including the technology, consumer electronics,
industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia.
We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership
network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design &
operation and are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity
for our clients.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do
our utmost to accommodate you.
Operating on a shift pattern at both our location and our customer site covering the responsibilities as outlined (subject to change to meet customer requirements). Specific training will be provided in line with site specific requirements.
- Comply with site safety policies to maintain an accident free environment
- Ensure documentation of maintenance activities to GxP standards both in paper based records and the CMMS systems
- Maintaining the physical condition and environment of all areas
- Support Continuous Improvement, 5S and Lean initiatives
- Promotes quality and customer service
- Follows current good manufacturing practices (cGMPs)
- Attend daily Spares Inventory group meeting
- Create new item master for new Spares in BMRAM
- Create BOM for all parts
- Log all data in Spares Inventory Master file
- On-going update to Master file so that all stakeholders can view the status of their project
- Carry out goods receipt on BMRAM, verify that correct parts are delivered, labelled, and put away
- Manage the space allocation for each Spare part and optimize the available space on-site
- Manage and track the Spares assigned for off-site storage, ensure stock levels are synchronized between SAP (off-site) and BMRAM (on-site)
- Carry out on-site Spare Parts cycle counting as per SOP
- Create and maintain databases for all spare parts sent off-site for repair; Manage all paperwork associated with this repair process
- Provide support in setting up both temporary and fixed VMI Kanban locations
- Set up max qty by part for VMI items based on weekly usage for PA8 & PA9
- Determine bin sizes for items based on current & future usage
- Place orders with storage Hub and stock Kanban bins based on consumption
- Collect all Cleanroom garments in Cleanrooms and send for laundry
- Manage all queries relating to existing VMI items and new requests
- Transporting part and materials between the Exertis site and the customer site, or to/from other local third party logistics sites
- Have the ability to communicate with mid and senior management within the Facilities department
- Review daily/weekly VMI usage figures and report to Spares Inventory. Highlight any spike in usage immediately to Supervisor
- Recommend changes to VMI max buffer stock quantities to be kept on site based on consumption data
- A willingness to contribute to a diverse and agile team environment ensuring that a positive and inclusive team dynamic is promoted
- Customer focused
- Communicates effectively
- Proactive and works on own initiative
- Team player
- Good decision making skills