|Title:||Warehouse Team Member|
|Reports To:||Warehouse Supervisor|
We are a multi-million-euro company that continues to grow as part of the DCC Plc group. Our core strengths lie in supply chain management, and we work with brand name technology manufacturers & leading life sciences companies. We continue to develop innovative solutions at the leading edge of supply chain management and are constantly developing existing relationships and forging new customer partnerships.
We work with companies of all sizes cross multiple industries including the technology, consumer electronics, industrial, med tech and pharmaceuticals sectors. We have operations across Europe, the US and Asia. We are partnered with thousands of suppliers globally and have an international logistics partnership network spanning six continents. We are a leader in professional materials supply chain design & operation, and we are the only supply chain services company that can manage cost, capital and complexity for our clients.
We are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process and we will do our utmost to accommodate you.
We have an opportunity for a candidate to join our Warehouse Operations Team in our Technology Warehouse. This is a site-based role operating from our facility in Raheen Business Park, Limerick.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the candidate will be responsible for completing day to day receipt, pick, pack and ship activity in our technology warehouse and ensuring that all processes and procedures are followed in line with company policy.
- Adhere to health and safety procedures at all times.
- Ensure all material transactions are executed timely and in accordance to company procedures and KPIs.
- Goods receiving, picking, packing, and shipping in line with training provided.
- Inventory accuracy management – performing cycle counts & corrections.
- Projects and other warehouse operational activities as required.
- Contribute to the warehouse operations management process by leading/contributing in team meetings, reporting, action completions etc.
- Abide by regulations when handling hazardous goods & ensuring PPE is worn as required.
- Maintain warehouses and working area in a clean and orderly fashion at all times.
- Adhere to manual handling training when moving, picking and packing items.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Previous warehousing experience or manufacturing experience would be an advantage.
- Forklift operation will be a requirement, training will be provided.
- Basic IT skills are required –experience in operating RF scan guns and ERP systems (SAP or similar) would be an advantage but full training will be provided.