Event: Northern Ireland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo
Date: Wednesday, February 13th, 2019
Location: Titanic Exhibition Centre, Belfast, Northern Ireland
Exertis SCS Stand: F34
We’re pleased to announce that Exertis SCS presented & exhibited our multi-award winning solutions at the Northern Ireland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition on 13th February 2019 at the Titanic Exhibition Centre, Belfast.
Our Head of Global Business Development, Dermot Connolly & Lifesciences Sector Manager, Dan O’Mahony both presented on key supply chain topics at the conference. Exertis SCS exhibited its award-winning supply chain solutions in the exhibition hall at TEC, Belfast.
EXERTIS SCS PRESENTATIONS
THE CURRENT AND FUTURE EFFECTS OF BREXIT ON THE LIFESCIENCES SECTOR
Title: The current and future effects of Brexit on the Lifesciences sector
Presenter: Dan O’Mahony, Exertis SCS Lifesciences Sector Manager
Location: Main Stage: Northern Ireland Brexit Summit
Time: 10:00 -10:20
Dan O’Mahony addressed his talk on current and future impact of Brexit on the Lifesciences Industry. Dan’s presentation was focused on the following key issues:
- An examination of a Deal or No Deal Brexit on the Lifesciences sector.
- The impact Brexit already having on Lifesciences companies’ investment strategies, supply chains and regulatory compliance frameworks.
- An analysis of current trends and the potential impact of Brexit on the UK’s pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
NEW SUPPLY CHAIN MODELS: RELEASING CASH FROM MATERIALS SUPPLY CHAINS
Title: How to Optimise Manufacturing Tail Spend through Vendor Consolidation
Presenter: Dermot Connolly, Head of Global Business Development Exertis SCS
Location: Main Stage: Northern Ireland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference
Time: 02:40 -03:00
Dermot Connolly delivered the main stage presentation addressing the significant benefits that companies can gain from reducing cash and resources tied up in their supply chains. Dermot’s presentation was addressed on:
- The ever increasing pressure placed on supply chain managers by the demands of the ‘Now Generation’ customer & the implications on procurement, inventory management, storage & fulfilment
- How outsourcing these functions can dramatically reduce supply chain cost and complexity
- The movement away from traditional logistics to Integrated Supply Chain Management
- The Opportunities that exist for companies to release cash tied up in excess inventory
- The bottom line benefits for companies that outsource, including lower costs, increased flexibility, more time and resources for business growth
ABOUT THE NORTHERN IRELAND MANUFACTURING & SUPPLY CHAIN CONFERENCE & EXPO
The aim of the conference was to showcase how an Innovative Manufacturing & Supply chain Ecosystem can be created. The conference was of great interest to senior management, established practicing engineers and researchers together with those that are much earlier in their careers. Delegates were registered from leading food, pharmaceutical, medical, chemical, electronics, and engineering manufacturing sectors.
Key topics of discussion:
- Procurement, Lean Manufacturing, Control & Automation, Supply Chain Optimisation.
- Information Technology Logistics,Energy Management, Facilities Management Sustainability, Project Management.
- Health & Safety Warehouse Management, Materials Handling & Robotics.
For more information, visit www.northernirelandmanufacturing.co.uk
To learn more about the Northern Ireland Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo, please email email@example.com.