Event: 2019 National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo
Date: Thursday, January 17th 2019
Location: Citywest Hotel Convention Centre, Saggart, Co. Dublin
We’re pleased to announce that we presented & exhibited at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Exhibition on Thursday, 17th January 2019 at the Citywest Hotel Convention Centre, Dublin. The conference attracted a huge number of delegates and companies from different sectors.
Our Head of Global Business Development, Dermot Connolly & Lifesciences Sector Manager, Dan O’Mahony both presented on key supply chain topics at the conference. Exertis SCS also exhibited its award-winning supply chain solutions in the main exhibition hall.
Exertis SCS Presentations
Title: New Supply Chain Models for the Lifesciences
Presenter: Dan O’Mahony, Exertis SCS Lifesciences Sector Manager
Location: Main Stage — The National Medtech & Biotech Summit and Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences Expo
Time: 11:30 – 11:50
Dan O’Mahony addressed his talk on recent supply chain and manufacturing trends shaping the Irish Lifesciences industry. Dan’s presentation was focused on the following key issues:
- Megatrends in the Lifesciences sector and how these may affect Irish Manufacturers.
- How the Lifesciences sector compares to other industries.
- Commoditisation, Regulation, Industry 4.0 advances and Outsourcing in the sector.
- The Innovative solutions that Exertis SCS is bringing to market to help life sciences companies manage changing supply chain requirements.
- The development of a Blockchain solution by Exertis SCS to enable the management of its clients’ inventory across the various nodes in the supply chain.
Title: How to Optimise Manufacturing Tail Spend Through Vendor Consolidation
Presenter: Dermot Connolly, Exertis SCS Head of Global Business Development
Location: Main Stage —The Manufacturing & Supply Chain Expo
Time: 14:20 – 14:40
Dermot Connolly delivered a main stage presentation addressing the significant benefits that companies can gain from reducing cash and resources tied up in their supply chains. Dermot’s presentation addressed:
- The ever-increasing pressure placed on supply chain managers by the demands of the ‘Now Generation’ customer & the implications on procurement, inventory management, storage & fulfilment
- How outsourcing these functions can dramatically reduce supply chain cost and complexity
- The movement away from traditional logistics to Integrated Supply Chain Management
- The Opportunities that exist for companies to release cash tied up in excess inventory
- The bottom line benefits for companies that outsource, including lower costs, increased flexibility, more time and resources for business growth.
EXHIBITION: EXERTIS SCS WORLD CLASS SUPPLY CHAIN SOLUTIONS
Our staff and delegates discussed our integrated materials supply chain solutions including Consultancy, Materials Sourcing, Materials Management, Fulfilment and Inventory Financing at our Exhibition Stand number P11 at the event
About the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo
The National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo is the ultimate manufacturing and supply chain conference and exhibition in Ireland. It offers educational seminars on the latest industry issues, key insights from industry thought leaders, practitioners & service providers, hands-on demonstrations of the latest solutions in the technology showcase and excellent networking opportunities with peers throughout the day. The event is expected to attract a delegation of over 1,000 Sourcing, Procurement and Supply chain professionals. For more information, visit www.manufacturingevent.com
To learn more about the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain Conference & Expo, please email email@example.com.