Exertis SCS was delighted to support the inaugural Manufacturing & Supply Chain Innovation Summit hosted by AIB at WORKlab, IDA Business Park, in Waterford on 27th November 2018.
Dermot Connolly, our Head of Global Business Development, was one of five leading industry experts across finance, strategy, innovation and business development invited to present to a full house of senior delegates from a range of industries.
Dermot’s presentation focused on Supply Chain Management and addressed topical issues including supply chain innovation, tail spend management, Blockchain and Brexit.
To request a copy of Dermot’s presentation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dermot Connolly, Head of Global Business Development, Exertis Supply Chain Services
- Patsy Carney, CEO/Co-Founder, Eirgen Pharma.
- Colin Hunt, MD, AIB Wholesale Institutional & Corporate Banking
- Mike Cunningham, Business Development Manager, Irish Manufacturing Research.
- David Keeley, Senior Executive, Innovation, Enterprise Ireland.
- Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Enterprise Ireland Support for Innovation
- Adapting to Change
- Funding for Growth
- Energy & Efficiency Outlook
To learn more about this event or to discover how Exertis SCS can optimise your cost, capital and complexity, please contact Stephen Davis, Head of Marketing on +353 1 405 6586 or email email@example.com.