On November 15th, Exertis SCS was awarded the International Project of the Year at the National Procurement Awards 2018. We were nominated for two projects in this category – our outstanding work in supporting Hyster-Yale’s industrial machinery supply chain and Mood Media’s fit-out of Renault showrooms across Europe. Ultimately, our project with Hyster-Yale took home the trophy.
The National Procurement Awards, judged by an independent panel of experts, recognises excellence in the procurement and supply chain sectors in Ireland.
Nominees for International Procurement Project of the Year 2018
This year we were shortlisted for the International Procurement Project of the Year Award, with Exertis Supply Chain projects representing 2 out of the 3 nominees:
- Exertis Supply Chain Services – Renault European Showrooms
- Exertis Supply Chain Services – Hyster-Yale Project
- Ornua- (Project-undisclosed)
Renault European Showrooms
An international in-store provider of music, digital signage, and interactive mobile marketing solutions approached Exertis SCS to support the fulfilment and installation of its products within the pan-European sites of a major automotive dealership. By outsourcing these elements to Exertis Supply Chain Service (SCS), our client was able to benefit from the following:
- Reduced Total Cost of Install, Complexity & Capital Exposure
- Efficiency improvements
- Better inventory management
- Reduced E&O (Excess & Obsolescence) levels
- Improved delivery quality and consistency
- Improved process & process adherence
- Central control (one partner delivering consistent pan-European solution
Our second nomination was a result of our efforts in supporting Hyster-Yale; a leading, globally integrated, full-line lift truck manufacturer. The initiative has had a direct positive impact on our client’s supply chain performance and sales volumes, specifically resulting in:
- Increased availability of materials inventory, enabling Hyster-Yale to meet aggressive production schedules, resulting in higher units sold and maximised revenues.
- Improved supply chain quality, with near zero product defects and shortages as a result.
- An increase in Hyster-Yale’s overall daily production output.
THE NATIONAL PROCUREMENT AWARDS
Launched in 2010, The National Procurement Awards set the benchmark for excellence in the Irish procurement profession. Past winners comprise a ‘who’s who’ of the leaders driving the sector and our judges, which include international figures of substance, ensure that if you win an award it really does mean you are the best. Communications Partner to the awards is The Irish Times and coverage of all phases will be carried on their online platform.
To learn more about the awards or to discuss Exertis Supply Chain Services market leading Materials Procurement Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 405 6586.